5:52pm September 14, 2014
3:17pm September 14, 2014
8:26pm September 13, 2014
- poor person: help i need money
- rich person: why dont you sell your computer
- poor person: firstly you act as if someone is guaranteed to buy my computer. i can put it on ebay or amazon or craigslist but i'm not guaranteed to get someone who wants it and stores often dont want used shit unless they give me a shitty price for it.
- poor person: secondly computers have become a necessity rather than a luxury and you're lying to yourself severely if you say that it hasn't considering how virtually everything has to be done online nowadays from paying bills to applying for jobs.
- poor person: thirdly did you know that selling my computer will not solve all of my problems it will only put about $80 - $250 into my pocket considering it's fucking used its not like i'm going to suddenly gain a steady flow of income upon selling my computer but yeah keep that smug look on your face as if "sell ur computer then" was some ingenious idea that i've never fucking thought of before